Sunday, August 14, 2011

A New Blog???

Yes! Because along with bead sprites I also love to make amigurumi. I'm making it a mission to create my own beautiful patterns one day, but first I'll be recreating amigurumi made by talented, experienced plush designers. I will always be sure to give each designer credit.

Unlike bead sprites, I may not be able to sell these creations. However, if I able to sell something, I will post a price.

I hope you all enjoy my creations ^_^.

----
Amigurumi

Keroro
Designer: Nerdigurumi (nerdigurumi.com)
Notes:
This is the first amigurumi I ever made back in December 2010. From the anime Sgt. Frog.


Pokeballs
Designer: Linda Potts (http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com)
Notes:
I am a HUGE Linda Potts fan! Most amigurumi I've made so far were designed by her.I first learned to join rounds using this pattern. Since then, I've learned to join cleaner so that the line that goes through each amigurumi is less noticeable.


Snorlax
Designer: Linda Potts (http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com)


Minion
Designer: Linda Suarez (https://sites.google.com/site/crochetgoods)
Notes: This minion from Despicable Me was made as a going away present for a friend of mine who left for the Air Force.


Jigglypuff
Designer: Linda Potts


Drifloon
Designer: Linda Potts
Notes: This is now hanging from my ceiling.


That's it for now. I do have a few others, but I can't post those until after Christmas because they are presents. Anything else you want to see me make?

-Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment